The kitchen may be known as the center of the home, but your laundry room is just as important. A utility sink, also known as a laundry tub, is a great addition to any home.
Len The Plumber can help ensure your laundry tub is in good shape so you can make laundry easier. As the top local plumbers, we’ve delivered plumbing repair and replacement services for over 25 years. Trust Len The Plumber with your plumbing needs.
Benefits of Installing a Utility Sink
Laundry sinks are available in three materials that have proven to be sufficiently durable:
- Stainless steel
- Enamel-coated cast iron
Whether it’s by your back door or in a separate laundry room or closet, a conveniently placed utility sink makes it easier to:
- Soak and pretreat stained laundry
- Hand-wash delicates
- Clean items you can’t put in the washing machine or dishwasher, such as shoes, dog toys, paint brushes, and more
- Keep messy items like muddy shoes and greasy rags from entering your home
- Clean oven racks and grill plates that can be difficult to fit into a traditional kitchen sink
Signs You Need Laundry Tub Repair
Your utility sink can take a lot more wear and tear than a kitchen or bathroom sink, but you may still need plumbing service from time to time.
Common signs that your utility sink needs repair includes:
- Standing water from a drain clog
- Leaky or broken faucets
- Leaky drain pipes
- Broken or cracked sink tub
- Low water pressure
- Foul smells emanating from your sink
If you see any of these common signs on your laundry sink, call Len The Plumber for help. We’ll quickly diagnose and repair your utility sink.
Choose Len The Plumber for Laundry Sink Installation & Repair in Baltimore
If you want laundry sink installation or repair, count on Len The Plumber to help. With over 25 years of experience, we are happy to help with all of your plumbing needs.
We pride ourselves on delivering superior customer service, so you know we’ll treat you and your home with care and respect.