If you find yourself smelling sewage in your Baltimore home, you may have a sewer backup emergency on your hands. Not to worry — Len The Plumber offers fast, reliable 24/7 sewer backup repair services that Baltimore residents need to restore their systems to working condition in no time.
Signs Your Baltimore Home Needs Sewer Backup Repair
Sewer line damage should be repaired immediately to prevent further complications with your plumbing system. Watch for the following signs of sewage backup:
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water levels
- An increased presence of animals in your yard
- Sewage odor in the backyard, basement, or anywhere in the home
- Significant water accumulation in your yard
- Slow-moving drains
- Gurgling sounds from pipes
- A sudden increase in water bills
Common Causes of Sewer Backups in Baltimore Homes
There are several reasons why your sewer line may experience a backup. From severe blockages to corrosion, some of the most common causes associated with sewer line failures in Baltimore-area homes are:
- Sewer line clogs: A sewer line clog is practically inevitable if you don’t keep up with regular drain cleaning. A clog is more likely to develop and affect your sewer line if you have hard water or old sewer pipes or routinely flush things down your drains that don’t belong.
- Tree root infiltrations: Trees extend their roots to the nearest water source, naturally gravitating toward your sewer pipes for the organic material and water they need to grow and thrive. Tree root infiltration is more likely in sewer lines with outdated piping materials.
- Damaged sewer lines: Whether due to an accident, natural disaster, or old age, damaged sewer lines can cause serious trouble for your sewer system. Even driving a heavy truck over the wrong part of your lawn can cause your sewer line to collapse — especially if it’s already weakened.
- Heavy rain and flooding: Here in Baltimore, heavy rains and flooding are big problems that many homeowners struggle with each year. These same concerns that cause water damage to your home can also lead to sewer backup issues due to the increased hydrostatic pressure forcing water and mud into your pipes.
Our Emergency Sewer Backup Repair Services
At Len The Plumber, our team is dedicated to providing the quick, efficient sewer backup repair response you deserve. We understand that sewer system failures never happen at the most convenient time, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency sewer backup repair throughout Baltimore. Our team will be there to deliver the long-lasting solutions you need when you need us most.
When you need emergency sewer backup repair services, turn to the team at Len The Plumber to get the fast, effective service you deserve: Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619or schedule sewer backup repair online today!
Why Choose Len The Plumber for Sewer Backup Repair in Baltimore?
Our team has proudly delivered the superior sewer backup repair solutions Baltimore families have trusted for more than 25 years. With more than 120 skilled technicians and over 60,000 families served each year, we are confident in our team’s ability to provide the top-quality plumbing solutions residents need. Plumbing is all we do, and we do it the best.
Customers know when they choose Len The Plumber for sewer backup service in Baltimore, they’ll always receive:
- Superior sewer backup repair service from the region’s top plumbing technicians
- Zero surprises with upfront, honest pricing
- Respectful, courteous customer service from the moment you contact our team
- Fully stocked service trucks to resolve your repair request the first time, every time
- Emergency sewer backup repair with no extra charge for overtime or weekends