We know that emergency plumbing needs arise even during extended health concerns. Some of you will have unforeseen plumbing needs during the upcoming days and weeks. We are always here to help. We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability – and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so.
As a valued customer, and member of our shared community, your safety and wellbeing are our top priority. With continued news around coronavirus, we want to share the steps we are taking to protect all customers and employees in the communities we serve.
- We are carefully monitoring the situation and strictly following guidance from the World Health Organization & CDC
- We’ve always taken seriously the cleanliness of our locations, vehicles, and overall operation. This is more important than ever. We are implementing the following additional measures to further reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
- Zero contact service appointments. All employees and technicians will eliminate physical contact, including hand shaking with customers and other team members. There will be zero direct contact with customers.
- Enhanced cleaning services & protocols are in place. We will be increasing the frequency of sanitizing all offices on a set schedule, focusing on all high-contact and high-traffic areas and equipment.
- Service technicians will take extra precaution when entering a customer’s home, including:
- Prior to entering the home, every plumber will wear PPE (face mask, gloves, and shoe covers)
- New drop cloths used on every job
- Inquiring with customers if they have any symptoms of illness
- Zero direct contact with customers
- Enhanced cleanup practices, including disinfecting all surfaces worked on
- We are closely following the guidance laid out by the Center for Disease Control. Employees are aware of the symptoms, and if anyone is displaying potential signs, they will stay home to be evaluated by a medical professional.
- Our CSRs and Dispatchers continue to screen every call prior to sending Technicians to a customer’s home to ensure the safety of all of our customers and technicians. In addition, our technicians are assessing the situation in each customer’s home to further ensure the safety of all of our customers and technicians.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families and our team.
Thank you choosing Len The Plumber. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers.
Special Financing Event Going On Now!*
We know that life sometimes hands you unexpected plumbing repairs and these repair issues can bring proper home functioning to a halt. As a service to you, we offer flexible and competitive financing options with approved credit through Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. The Home Projects® Visa® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Ask for details.
*No Interest if Paid in Full Within 18 Months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period (be sure to cite the financing terms on both of these pages). Subject to credit approval. Minimum purchase of $500 required.